What activities will raise questions from a bank?
Provided it is not e-money exchange, servicing of Internet payment systems, lottery games or any activity aimed and attracting the funds of third persons (these would be activities requiring additional licensing), chances are high that the account will be opened.
As a rule, banks will not open accounts to businesses connected with:
- spam technologies and external telemarketing;
- ervicing of websites with erotic and pornographic content;
- dubious financial transactions, such as debt collecting;
- distribution of low interest credit cards and credit card protection;
- multilevel marketing, including pyramid schemes;
- servicing of websites, promulgating anti-humanism, racism and various forms of discrimination;
- Internet gambling and online casinos.